Thursday, May 26, 2011

Why Hello Karma...

Hey all.
I know its been waaay too long but I've been a busy girl. :)
As pretty much every one knows I'm having a lil girl. Her name is Aisley Jade or short AJ. I'm not gunna lie, I was a lil upset at first to not be having a boy. But now I am even happier that its a girl instead of a boy. She'll be mommy's princess & I can hopefully be blessed to one day have the same relationship with her that me & my mom have. There will be 3 Schatz girls my dad will have to put up with...poor guy. Lol. She's already spoiled rotten. I've bought her like 30 outfits and 7-8 boxes of diapers, which will last a week. Lol. I am now feeling her move & its the best feeling ever. I love it. I talk to her all the time like a freak but oh well... she's my baby. She's healthy and a lil chunky monkey which is precious. She already is bossing mommy around. I can't sleep on the same side as her or else she gets mad. Other then that shes doing awesome & nothing new is going on.

I started my new job at Kouzzina by Cat Cora. I love it. The people are awesome. I just finished my bar training & start training at a different bar next Tues & Wed. I gotta work for my lil one. I love my hours. I can work out, lay out, or run errands before work & still get home at a good time to rest.  So it's perfect. I have a great group of people that I work with as well. Sorry froland. Lol.

My sister Spenser turned 21 & I'm excited to be able to legally drink with her. I've lost a friend during this time as well. It's very sad & I wish it didn't happen but things do happen that we don't always want. Its proof that simple misunderstandings & people not being able to stand in the others shoes can cause problems and when people aren't willing to bend a little then things wont work. Speaking of loosing someone the Disney program lost a CP. My wonderful sperm donor is no longer with the mouse. Such a shame. I'd like to shout out my good friend Karma on this one. The past week has proved to me that everyone gets what they deserve. He got his.... & well I've gotten mine...

I've met someone who is ok with my situation & is willing to be with me & look at what I'm going through as a good thing & not run out into the sunset. I haven't been this happy in awhile. It's nice knowing that good guys like my dad do still exist. So thanks karma. I owe you. I completely shut guys out of my life since February, simply because I don't like being vulnerable and didn't want to risk getting hurt by someone simply because I was pregnant. I felt like I would have a better chance with guys after Aisley was born, and a few months old. But talking to this guy has made me realize that I missed having someone to talk to, go out with, and all the other little things. Its awesome, and he has been more then amazing with me being pregnant.

Here's my song... its Ne-Yo I Never Knew I Needed. I feel like this an appropriate song, because I have realized that having a girl is the best thing I never knew I needed, and well I maybe one day this song will go to someone else...

(Ooh)
For the way you changed my plans
For being the perfect distraction
For the way you took the idea that I have
Of everything that I wanted to have
And made me see there was something missing (oh yeah)

For the ending of my first begin
(Ooh yeah yeah)(ooh yeah yeah)
And for the rare and unexpected friend
(Ooh yeah yeah)(ooh yeah yeah)
For the way you're something that I never choose
But at the same time something I don't wanna lose
And never wanna be without ever again (oh oh)

You're the best thing I Never Knew I Needed
So when you were here I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed
So now it's so clear I need you here always

My accidental happily (ever after oh oh oh)
The way you slime and how you comfort me (with your laughter)
I must admit you were not a part of my book
But now if you open it up and take a look
You're the beginning and the end of every chapter (oh oh)

You're the best thing I never knew I needed (oh)
So when you were here I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed (that I needed)
So now it's so clear I need you here always

Who'd knew that I'd be here (who'd knew that I'd be here oh oh)
So unexpectedly (so unexpectedly oh oh)
Undeniably happy (hey)
Said with you right here, right here next to me (oh)
Girl you're the...

You're the best thing I never knew I needed (said I needed oh oh)
So when you were here I had no idea
You're the best thing I never knew I needed (needed oh)
So now it's so clear I need you here always
Baby baby
Now it's so clear I need you here always

No comments:

Post a Comment